LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Legal notice applicable to the UN ÉTÉ AU HAVRE website
The publication director is Stéphanie Bacot-Pathouot.
e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
The www.uneteauhavre.fr website is hosted by Le Havre Seine Métropole.
The www.uneteauhavre.fr website is the exclusive property of GIP Un Été Au Havre.
It was developed by the Communication Department of the City of Le Havre.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1. Purpose of the website
Edited by Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public, hereinafter referred to as « Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public », the Un Été Au Havre website may be accessed at the following URL : www.uneteauhavre.fr.
The www.uneteauhavre.fr website, hereinafter referred to as the « Website », is a bilingual website (French / English) which aims to provide all news related to the Un Été Au Havre events, including useful information, and to provide users with various services.
The Website is aimed at a wide audience.
Article 2. Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
Access to the Website by the user is subject to the unconditional acceptance of the Terms & Conditions herein. Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions governed by French legislation is made online, upon your first visit, and is equivalent to a signature. Any person accessing this Website or one of the associated services accepts and undertakes to comply, without restriction or reservation, with the Terms & Conditions herein.
Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public reserves the right to amend and update the Terms & Conditions herein at any time. The new Terms & Conditions will come into force from the date they are published on the Website. The new Terms & Conditions are binding on the user, who shall regularly refer to the « Legal notice and Terms & Conditions » section of the Website to check the Terms & Conditions in force at the time of connection.
Article 3. Conditions of use of the Website
The information and services provided by the Website are free, and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure, IT breakdowns, maintenance operations, or problems related to telecommunications networks.
Article 4. Intellectual property
All the contents of the Website (including, but not limited to, texts, graphics, software, photographs, images, sounds, maps, logos, brands, creations and other protected works, databases, etc.) and the Website itself are protected by French and international intellectual property and copyright legislations (in particular articles L.122-4 and L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code) and their derivatives.
Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public owns the intellectual property rights or holds the exploitation rights of all the contents of the Website. There is no transfer of intellectual property rights to the benefit of the user. The user shall refrain from any act or behaviour which may directly or indirectly infringe the intellectual property rights belonging to Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public or to a third party. Consequently, any person visiting the Website and its services pledges not to :
- reproduce all or part of the contents available on the Website on another website, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes ;
- reproduce all or part of the information available on the Website on supports of any nature, making it possible for all or part of the original files to be reconstituted.
Any use of the contents of the Website not expressly authorised beforehand shall constitute a violation of intellectual property and copyright legislations and shall constitute a forgery. This may also involve a violation of image rights, individual rights, or any other rights and regulations in force. This may therefore engage the civil and/or criminal liability of the violator.
Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public reserves the right to exercise any legal means against individuals engaging in any of the prohibited uses set out in the Article.
Article 5. Protection of personal data
In order to be able to make use of all parts of the Website, the user may be asked to provide certain personal data :
- « Support » ;
- « Contact us » ;
- « Subscribe to the newsletter ».
Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public shall take all necessary measures to ensure the protection, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data in line with the provisions of Law 78-17 of 6th January 1978 on Information Technology, Data, and Civil Liberties, as amended on 6th August 2004.
Personal data shall be defined as all data pertaining to you as an individual and which you voluntarily provide across the Website.
- Use of personal data gathered on the Website
User data are put to use only to the extent required for the purposes of providing the service requested during the user's site exploration, and shall be stored only to the extent required to operate the requested service.
If you have subscribed to the « newsletter », the e-mail address or any other personal data which you have provided to be included on the relevant mailing list shall be used solely for the purposes of sending the messages to which the said list entitles those registered on it.
Further to the provisions of Article 32 of the French Information Technology, Data, and Civil Liberties Act, users are reminded that :
- Responsibility for data gathered on the site is held by Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public ;
- Data are processed solely for the purposes of satisfying the requests made by the user on the Webite, for instance via a form, or using the « Contact us » section (signing up for a mailing list, newsletter, issuing a request for authorisation to use data, request for information of various kinds, claims, etc.) ;
- All the sections denoted with an asterisk (« * ») are mandatory. Failure to provide information in one of the mandatory sections shall result in the non-fulfilment of your request ;
- Only Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public staff – and staff authorised to process requests within the exercise of their duties – shall be recipients of the personal data you provide via the Website ;
- The personal data which you provide on the Website may be used for the purposes of building statistics on site use.
- Recipients of personal data
The personal data gathered on the Website are intended for the exclusive use of the staff of Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public within the exercise of its duties. They shall not give rise to any communication, transfer or disclosure to third parties other than to its partners.
- Length of storage of personal data
The personal data provided by the user on the Website are gathered, processed, and stored by Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public in compliance with the provisions of Law 78-17 of 6th January 1978 on Information Technology, Data, and Civil Liberties, as amended on 6th August 2004.
- Right to access, modify, rectify, remove and oppose
In compliance with the provisions of the above Act, you have the right to access, raise questions, modify, rectify, and object to the use of the information pertaining to you.
Should you wish to exercise this right, just contact us, attaching a copy of your proof of identity at :
By postal mail : Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public, 1517 Place de l’Hôtel de Ville, 76084 Le Havre Cedex
By e-mail : email@example.com
- Hypertext links and cookies
The Website may provide hypertext links directing the user to other websites published by third parties and references to other websites. These links or references shall not be construed as approval or validation of their content. The Website publisher shall under no circumstances be held responsible for the said content, nor for any damage or harm resulting from it.
Moreover, the publisher having no means of verifying or monitoring the referenced sites, nor any changes or updates made to them, the provision of hyperlinks shall in no place constitute any binding obligation whatsoever upon it.
The creation of hyperlinks directing toward the Website is unrestricted, provided that it does not harm the material or moral interests of Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public, does not create confusion about the source of the related content, and is done in compliance with the laws in force, and more particularly intellectual property and copyright legislations and their derivatives.
Article 6. Reporting content
Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public does everything within its power to ensure the accuracy of the information regarding intellectual property rights for digital contents displayed on its Website. In the event of inaccurate information, it makes every effort to rectify it within the shortest possible timeframe. In compliance with its undertakings, Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public provides users with an e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) dedicated to data modification and rectification requests.
Article 7. Liability
Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public declines any and all responsibility :
- in the event of temporary unavailability of the Website for technical maintenance or update of the information published, in the event of temporary impossibility to access online spaces and services (and/or third-party websites connected to them) due to technical problems regardless of their origin and provenance ;
- in the event of direct or indirect damages of any nature resulting from the contents, or from access or use of the Website (and/or third-party websites connected to them) ;
- in the event of abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the Website. The user is then solely responsible for the damage caused to third parties and for the consequences of claims or actions which may arise therefrom. The user waives the right to take action against Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public in the event of proceedings initiated by a third party against him due to the illegal use and/or exploitation of the Website.
Article 8 : Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The Terms & Conditions herein are governed by French law and any dispute will be referred to French courts, which will have exclusive jurisdiction. In the event of a dispute regarding the Terms & Conditions herein, the user and Un Été Au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public shall endeavour to resolve this dispute amicably. Otherwise, they shall recognise the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Rouen, the Rouen Court of Appeal.
Last updated on 7th June 2019.